Connect, Collaborate and Consult
Sligo PPN is a network of community and voluntary groups based in the county. The purpose of the PPN is to empower and assist groups to participate in local decision making. The PPN is the main way through which the community and Sligo County Council share information.
It does not cost anything to register with the PPN and we encourage all eligible community and voluntary groups to join us.
To fully represent its members, it is important for the PPN to be aware of emerging issues facing the Sligo Community.
Please take this opportunity to let us know the issues that you feel are of collective community concern in the county. These issues will then be considered by the PPN Secretariat and re-directed to the most appropriate decision making body through our PPN Representatives Network.
What you tell us will help inform future planning and policy development and will allow us to work with neighbouring counties to build up a bigger picture of the community and voluntary sector in the North West.
Joining the PPN
What’s in it for you?
- Access to critical information on upcoming funding and grants
- Ability to apply for funding administered by Sligo County Council
- Publicity and Promotion of your group across our network and beyond
- Access to important training opportunities to support you in your work
- Access to information on decisions and proposals being made in Sligo and the ability to comment on and input to them
- Opportunity to network with and learn from other organisations in Sligo
- Opportunity to nominate members to sit on a Board or Committee on behalf of PPN
Latest News & Events
The Fundingpoint Local Digest provides up-to-date funding information for non-profits in the Sligo County Council area. Funding sources reflect both local and national funding opportunities. All information is quoted directly from funder website / literature...
Please take a few minutes to check out our fantastic new promotional video below which highlights to community groups around the county the benefits of joining Sligo PPN. Special thanks to Stephen Hallinan who produced the video for us and to all the community groups...
Calling all social enterprises in Sligo! We are delighted to announce that the Social Enterprise Development Fund has re-opened for a second year. The €1.6m fund is run by Social Innovation Fund Ireland in partnership with Local Authorities of Ireland, with the...
View which groups are part of the Sligo PPN
The secretariat manage the PPN on your behalf
REPS & COMMITTEES
See how your voice is heard